The main challenge that the project is facing is the minimal support available for adult educators in designing inclusive intergenerational education. The project focuses on supporting adult educators to include different generations of adult learners in a shared learning process that allows them to learn from and about each other.Among the topics of interest in education addressed by the project, important for both the new and the older generation of students are: language learning, participation in Erasmus education programs, EU citizenship rights, digital skills and critical thinking , responding to environmental and climate change challenges, thus making education more personalised and engaging for students.
The aim of the project is to support adult educators in designing, delivering and promoting more engaging and inclusive education for all generations of adult learners.
The objectives of the project are:
- To explore and discuss the latest developments in intergenerational lifelong learning for all generations, supporting educators in enhancing the key competencies of adult learners.
- Bring together the perspectives of young and old educators and adult learners on lifelong learning to facilitate sharing of experiences and mutual inspiration.
- Promoting lifelong learning for all generations – aiming at social inclusion, reducing unemployment and skills mismatch, combating xenophobia, tackling immigration, making reasonable use of new forms of communication.
- To build social capital and promote cohesion and trust in adult educators in the field of intergenerational learning.
- Raising the level of awareness about the role of lifelong learning in the process of strengthening and supporting common values, civic engagement and citizen participation.
- Promotion of European educational mobility and the Erasmus + program for all generations.
The following organisations participate in the project:
Fundacja Alternatywnych Inicjatyw Edukacyjnych (Poland)
Escuela Oficial de Idiomas Madrid-Villaverde (Spain)
Challedu- inclusion | games |education (Greece)
ASSOCIAZIONE CULTURALE EDUVITA E.T.S (Italy)
Europäische Bildungsinitiative (Austria)
Ecological Future Education (Latvia)
Knowledge pills :
Knowledge pill 1– How can we involve people without experience in the game design process?
Knowledge pill 2– E4ALL Learning Pill EBI
Knowledge pill 3– How can we involve the students of the third age in the active non-formal education?
Knowledge pill 4– How can we attract multi-generational groups through the use of the Internet?
Knowledge pill 5– How can you help seniors get more actively involved in language learning?
Knowledge pill 6– How to ensure that all voices are heard equally in a group intergenerational discussion?
– Game co creation for intergenerational audiences. Experiences shared to E4ALL Erasmus+ KA204 project
– Practical experience in an intergenerational training of digital competencies
– The H5P Framework
– How to make education more attractive and inclusive for all generations?
– MEDIATING THE MEDIATION – EOI Madrid-Villaverde and El Espinillo. Contribution to the E4ALL KA204 ERASMUS+ PROJECT
– How to plan a change in intergenerational groups?
Ε4all open access materials
The project is co-financed by the Erasmus + program of the European Union with proposal number: 2020-1-PL01-KA204-082020
For more information: contact Konstantina Iakovou from Challedu-inclusion | games | education, email@example.com