The project aims to empower young people who want to engage in entrepreneurship by strengthening youth workers who provide entrepreneurship education. It focuses on providing theoretical, inspirational and practical training materials.
The project attempts to break down barriers to entrepreneurship for women entrepreneurs in underrepresented communities by emphasizing unconventional entrepreneurship. While focusing on positive representation of more LGTBQIA+ women, people of color, immigrants and refugees (including those with disabilities).
- Strengthening social cohesion
- Support entrepreneurship and sustainable development.
- Introduction of different role models
- Encourage a cross-sectoral approach to tackling exclusion in entrepreneurship.
- Workers with young people and trainers
- Civil society organisations/NGOs
- People interested in entrepreneurship and belonging to an underrepresented community (LGTBQIA+ women, people of colour, migrants and refugees, people with disabilities
- Men who want to overcome gender, race and other stereotypes in entrepreneurship
- Any young person (16-35 years old) who wants to engage in inclusive entrepreneurship
- Guide & Podcasts. Aimed at Youth Workers and explains positive representation and why it matters in entrepreneurship.
- Board game. Collaborative game to promote refugee and migrant women and LGBTQI+ entrepreneurs to increase visibility and reveal the role of women entrepreneurs in underrepresented communities.
- Training Module e-Learning DocuSeries. Aims to improve Youth Workers’ skills on how to train potential entrepreneurs to overcome challenges related to their socio-economic background.
The following organisations are involved in the project:
- C.I.P. CITIZENS IN POWER (Cyprus)
- CSI CENTER FOR SOCIAL INNOVATION LTD (Cyprus)
- HELIXCONNECT EUROPE S.R.L (Romania)
- IDM-Consulting B.V. (Netherlands)
- DRAMBLYS (Spain)
- Challedu (Greece)
Project number: 2022-1-CY02-KA220-YOU-000084991
The project was co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union.