The Erasmus+ Project “Αgricharisma Assessing and developing youth skills in agro entrepreneurship” aims to empower young people aged 18-30, especially those living in rural areas by targeting youth trainers and educators, guidance counselors, youth centers, university departments in relevant fields by providing them with innovative educational tools and methods for promoting career development of youth in agro-entrepreneurship.
The new tools that are going to be developed during the lifetime of the project are:
- Digital course: Basic skills and personality characteristics of a strong founding team
- Digital course: Development of social skills , beneficial for the agro-entrepreneurship through innovative practical activities
- A Digital serious game inspired by the agro-entrepreneurship (available on Google Play)
- A guide for educators
The following organizations participate in this Project:
The coordinator: Yuzupulse (France) (http://www.yuzupulse.eu/)
- Citizens in Power (Cyprus) (https://www.citizensinpower.org/)
- CHALLEDU (Greece) (https://challedu.com/)
- DRAMBLYS (Spain) (https://dramblys.org/)
- The Polish Farm Advisory and Training Centre not-for-profit (Poland) (https://farm-advisory.eu/en/)
In the Agricharisma platform you can find news, activities, the results of the program and updates as well, like calls for events, workshops and educational conferences.
For more information and activities, visit the official project’s website in the link below: https://agricharisma.eu
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This communication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein. Project number: 2020-3-FR02-KA205-018354